Friday, December 7, 2007

Yes we are still alive!!

Hello all, yes believe it or not the Mitchells are posting!! So sorry it has been forever what can I say it has been crazy. Chad has a new position at work which keeps him very busy, but he is loving it! Of course like all mothers I work 24/7 ha ha. I have also been working with my business as a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. So as you can see we keep busy, and are on the go a lot.

In October Jade and I went to spend some time with my sister Sarah and her two little ones. Everett was 2 in June, and Alivia is just now 3 months old. Jade is 8 months in this picture of the three cousins posing rather haphazardly for a picture.
My mother and grandmother came out to Sarah's for a day or so. Here is a 4 generation picture.
Here is a more recent picture of Jade. Snack before Thanksgiving dinner at Papaw Mitchell's house. 

Jade is doing well. She will be 10 months on the 16th of this month, and is keeping me hopping. I will post more later.

No comments: