Thursday, January 4, 2007

A Merry Christmas

I hope this post finds all of our friends and family well, and that you had a wonderful Holiday. We had a wonderful Christmas. Of course we saw Chad's family; because the live in the area, but on Sunday night the 24th we drove out to Dad and Kay's place to spend Christmas day with them. Beverly rode out with us, and Daniel and Amy followed on Monday morning. It was a wonderful day! Daniel, Amy and Bev all had to work on Tuesday, so they came home on Monday night, but Chad and I stayed until about noon on Tuesday. It was nice to get to spend time with everyone. Of course we missed Sarah :(, but we called her on speaker phone. I have pictures of the day to post; however, I must get them off the camera so I will post them soon.

More later about the baby and preparation for her arrival!!

1 comment:

Stephen Troell said...

Merry Christmas to you too! We are excited about the new little addition to the Mitchell family.