Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Toes, Etc.

Here it is folks the update you have been waiting for. I am sorry it has been so long. Someone should have told me that the speed of time doubles when you have a little one. Where does the time go!


Well, we have now discovered the toes. When I watch her I realize how much I miss the simple things of life. She still looks at her hands and now her toes with utter amazement that they are hers! We serve a mighty God!!

These are just a couple of pics I really liked. The first one is Jade playing in her high chair. She has no clue what the thing is really for, but will know in the next couple of weeks. We are about to hit the 6 month mark and with that she will start on solid food. The last picture here is Jade demonstrating her newly found obsession with faces. She loves to grab noses and rub cheeks.

No comments: