Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sorry its been so long

Well, once again it has been a while since we have posted anything. Unfortunately, I am just placing a quick post and will have to try and put some pictures up tomorrow.

It has been an extremely busy month for Melanie, Jade and myself. The first full week of August I was able to take some vacation time and we had a great week as a family. Mostly we got some much needed rest. We did make a short trip to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. It was a beautiful day and we really enjoyed the drive.

Well, I hope that this quick post finds you and your families well. I look forward to posting again soon.

1 comment:

The Pepin Family said...

To the Lord a day is like a thousand years. So when you say that you will post again "soon", what time frame is that equivalent too? Your little is gronwing fast.