Friday, May 18, 2007

Jade's Dedication

We dedicated Jade on April 1st. Many of the family members participated in this occasion. Here are some pics taken that day.

Chad's dad, his girl friend Tonia, and Mamaw Mitchell were present.


Pastor Sexton is the pastor of the Temple Baptist Church in Powell, TN where we attend church.



Chad's Aunt Fauna, and her daughter Tiffany were able to be with us for this special event.



Here she is all decked out for the dedication!




My dad and stepmom came out from Wytheville, VA to be with us on this special day. Bevery (my sister) also attended church with us that day.



This is the three of us with Chad's mom.

I will post more soon. Jade and I are in WA for the week, and will be returning home on the 21st. We came out to visit my mom's parents as they have not been doing well. Our arrival of Friday last week was just in time to allow us to see my grandfather before he passed away early Sunday morning. We are now in Olympia with my sister Sarah, her husband Kerry, and their almost 2 year old son Everett. I will treat you all to pics of the two kids soon. We will all be travelling to Moscow, ID tomorrow for an 11:00 funeral on Saturday. Please pray for safety as we travel. The trip back will be made on Sunday allowing for our departure from Seattle on Monday.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I'm glad you're all doing well. Jade is beautiful, and Melanie, you look great!

Melinda said...

Hey, Melanie! Jade looks like an absolute doll. She's growing so fast! I'm looking forward to the day when I get to meet her! Take care, girlfriend!